Thursday, July 15, 2010

Out of the Blue

I randomly heard from Jon this week by email. He asked me how my summer was going so far and if I had fun at the volleyball tournament over the weekend (creepy, I don't remember telling him I was going to that!). Some questions: Is this guy for real? He ditches me, stops all communication and then follows up for some small talk? Did his gf just dump him? Did he realize he had made a huge mistake? My curiosity got the better of me. I asked him if he just woke up from a really, really long coma. After a few cryptic responses from him, I flat out asked him what he wanted. He said he just wanted to say "hi". I didn't respond back - I thought that might send the best message of all, although he does seem pretty clueless.

Why is it that as soon as you've written someone off, they find a way to pop back into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment