Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Round Two: Lederhosen

I've been told that I should provide an update on my second date with Adam. The truth is, there isn't much to write about. I didn't feel any sort of connection with him while playing indoor glow-in-the-dark mini putt. While I find him funny, that's kind of where the attraction ends. He suggested we hang out a bit longer on our date, so we opted for drinks and nachos (again). The conversation wasn't as stimulating the second time around, and I was left feeling disappointed. It's making me question my judgement on the first date... how did I think it went SO well?

Adam told me about a time where he had gone on a first date with someone when he was extremely hungover and actually nodded off on their date (a movie)! Why would he tell me that story? Not exactly painting him in a good light.

Annoying: I paid for the golf fees and thought he would pick up the tab for the drinks/nachos so that we could call it even. Well, he paid for the nachos minus my drink! Really? Ha.

Up next: Speed Dating!

2 comments:

  1. Lame Lederhosen and Cheap!
    NEXT

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINUS the drink???? wow . . .
    I've always wondered about speed dating, but have never tried. hmm.

    ReplyDelete