Monday, January 18, 2010

Dating Detox

Happy New Year!

I was watching Oprah last week and there was a 41 year old single woman on the show struggling to find a date. I'd be lying if I said my first reaction wasn't OHMYGOD, that could be me in...10 years! In any case, The Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger gave her some helpful tips such as her Top 10 Things Not to Talk About on a First Date as well as 11 Commandments of Dating for Women.

In Chapter 1 of her book, Patti talks about Dating Detox... she advises you to not even think about going on a date and take time to figure out what it is that you're looking for. I think that's where I'm at right now. I've deleted my online dating profile because it just wasn't working for me. Not to say that I won't try another site in the future, just not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment