Sunday, February 12, 2012

Demographics

One problem I have with online dating (one of the many problems, apparently) is that it is so superficial. I hate writing profiles. The main issue I have is that my hobbies sound so boring when I write them down. I only like quiet, girly things. Apparently, even Google knows this:


Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit your categories at any time.
Beauty & Fitness
Food & Drink - Cooking & Recipes
Food & Drink - Cooking & Recipes - Baked Goods
Shopping
World Localities - North America - Canada - Ontario - Greater Toronto


Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit these at any time.
Age: 25-34
Gender: Female



No comments:

Post a Comment