Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So here's a new one

Well, a new one for me, at least.

I have been trading emails with a guy named Matt on POF for a few weeks now. He has been sorta complaining that I take forever to get back to his emails, but that's because I usually go on POF once a week, while I watch the Bachelor. (Multitasking!) So he asked if we could become Facebook friends to, I guess, chat on there? I was not totally into that idea, because I don't want people to be able to google me and/or have access to my pictures. 

So next I suggested we text each other, which I also didn't love, but he said he has had "bad experiences" with texting. (I was so curious about that!)

He then sent me his Hotmail address, so logically, I emailed him. The email bounced back. Wtf? So I wrote back and asked if he had mistyped his email address. This is a cut and paste of his reply (asterisks added by me):

lol i gave you my facebook contact and its mattsp*****698@hotmail.com my mistake and i will admit it

"I will admit it?" Yikes.

So logically I added him to Facebook, and he immediately accepted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment