Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pre-date WTF

I didn't want to hype this up in advance, but I am FINALLY going to be going on a Match date next week. Except I wake up this morning to an email from the guy which I will paraphrase:

"I have been on a ton of coffee dates, and I seem to be stuck in a cycle. I rarely go out with a woman twice, not because there's anything wrong with them, but because I am usually in touch with a few women at a time. I always have my eye on the next one. I am not sure whether the solution is to meet a lot of people, in the hopes of meeting someone really special, or to only be in touch with one woman at a time so I can focus. What do you think?"

UM....SERIOUSLY? So, my first "date" is with a guy who doesn't even bother to get to know anyone unless they meet some mysterious requirements on which he doesn't even elaborate? FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment