Sunday, September 27, 2009

Garth

The lunch date. A perfect idea for a first date. Why? IRREGARDLESS, I gots to eat. If it's a bust, I can go back to work and focus on something (or someone!) else. I specifically remember telling Garth how dreamy and soap opera actor-y he looked in his picture. He did not look so dreamy in the flesh. I don't get it. Why post pictures online that don't really look like yourself? You're bound to get caught and really, you're not doing yourself any favours (unless of course, you are not the most photogenic person in the world, in which case, it's a nice surprise).

Thank god for lunch reservations, otherwise I probably would have assumed he stood me up. Garth was a cynic. It was Christmastime, and it was like I was on a date with Scrooge.

And really, could I date a guy named Garth?

No comments:

Post a Comment